Curiosity around people and their narratives. Instinct and experience combined to reveal hidden truths.
An often unconventional approach to leveraging your brands and products. This is what
drives me and fuels my dialogue with your targets. In a nutshell: ProDialogue.
And what can I do for you?
Identification of potential and derivation of strategic consequences. I will support you, your brand, your product, your team, depending on your issues.
Classic, time-tested methods
- Depth interviews, focus groups
- Ethnographical methods (in-homes, diaries)
- Consumer observations
- Usability tests
Innovative methods for more in-depth research issues
- Hypnosis and trance techniques
- Kinaesthetic/kinetic techniques
- NLP formats (Dilts, Walt Disney, Meta Models)
- Supporting innovation processes
- Kick-off workshops
- Devising concepts for brand positioning, advertising, product and packaging design
Developing and evaluating
- Ideation and innovation workshops
- Consumer clinics
Analysing and deriving strategies
- Working together to evolve results and solutions from there search process
- Planning action-oriented implementation measures
Unblocking your team
- Planning and implementation of market research projects
- Sparring during product and brand development from conception to launch
- Desk research
- Competitive analysis
Strengthening your team
- Talks and coaching sessions to share market research know-how
- taff training in communication, interviewing and moderation techniques
Master of Business Administration (Dipl.Betriebswirtin) and NLP Master.
Active in Market Research for more than 25 years, and passionately self-employed since 1998.
I work with an interdisciplinary team of highly experienced market researchers from different backgrounds in sociology, psychology, ethnology and business administration.
What is it that drives me? Constantly breaking new ground with my clients. Working as part of a team in mutual trust and esteem. Not just a job, but a truly fulfilling vocation.
Some of the brands and institutions I work for. Directly or as a contractor. But always with a passion for a chievement.
What clients say
As leading phytopharmaceutical suppliers, we at Schwabe frequently need to address specific target-related questions requiring support from an institute with special expertise. That‘s when it‘s good to have a professional partner like ProDialogue at our side. Someone who can quickly identify with our issues, knows the right qualitative methods and, above all, has the ability to provide the subsequent all-important moderation services with confidence and sensitivity. For us, it is important to have one reliable(!) contact partner to provide everything from briefing through moderation to the final presentation– all from a single source.Lutz KrügerSenior Director Market Intelligence, Schwabe Pharma Deutschland
We worked with Pro Dialogue on the product launch for a range of Ahoi-Brause canned fizzy lemonade variants. The results of market research by Pro Dialogue not only played a key role in determining the final flavours, but also helped shape our packaging design. In addition– and this was not part of the brief– their results contributed greatly to the development of our brand communication. We look forward to revisiting Pro Dialogue with future research issues.Jörg HardersManaging Partner Columbus Drinks GmbH